The mainstream phenomenon of social media looks set to radically change the way businesses communicate. As momentum gathers and more companies understand what this all means - no organisation can afford to be left behind. The landscape is confusing and cluttered with jargon and ambiguity - however turning a blind eye could be fatal.
Internet World's essential and timely conference has been designed to debate and identify where social media is heading. With a line-up of insightful speakers from the UK and US, benefit from practical guidance and top tips from industry visionaries and pioneers to inform your social media strategy.
Take away the knowledge and learning you need to turn rhetoric into reality!
* Understand how social networks are developing opportunities for future growth - views from the US
* Explore the 7 counterintuitive new truths of marketing
* Benefit from an objective investigation into when and how the social media tide looks set to turn
* Learn from industry leaders how to overcome social media marketing fears and failure
* Examine how to internally manage the future marketing and PR opportunity for optimum results
* Determine how to recognise and measure success - creating a new set of KPIs
Official Website: http://www.futureofsocialmedia.co.uk/cmpic01/fsm/
Added by philgyford on December 3, 2008