Howdy! If you're excited about the mobile industry, then you're going to love The Future of Mobile. You'll be challenged with new ideas and insights for the future. There is also one day of workshops after the conference, if you're interested. Here are a couple key points you'll take away from the day ...
* How will the threats and opportunities of increased openness affect you?
* What is the future of mobile operating systems?
* How to gain adoption of your apps in emerging markets
* How you'll be affected by Google's latest moves in mobile
* Expert analysis of new mobile services worldwide
* Ideas and tactics for breaking down the barriers inhibiting mobile start-ups
Official Website: http://future-of-mobile.com/
Added by Carsonified Events on August 12, 2008
For all those interested in mobile media and innovation, go check out www.efactor.com. This is an online, and offline, network made by and for entrepreneurs. It's an awesome resource and I really recommend signing in for free. It takes 1 minute and you may be surprised where it takes you...