You may have heard that social tools - such as wikis, blogs, social bookmarking and social networking - can help you improve business communications, increase collaboration and nurture innovation. And with open source tools, you can pilot projects easily and cheaply. But what do you do if people won't use them? And how do you grow from a pilot to company-wide use?
Social media expert Suw Charman-Anderson will take a practical look at the adoption of social tools within your business. During the day you will create a scalable and practical social media adoption strategy and discuss your own specific issues with the group. By the end of the seminar you will have a clear set of next steps to apply to your own collaborative tools project.
Who should come?
* CXO executives
* team leaders
* decision makers
* social media practitioners
* social media vendors
Or anyone in situations similar to these:
* You have already installed some social tools for internal communications and collaboration, but aren't getting the take-up you had hoped for.
* You have successfully completed a pilot and want to roll-out to the rest of the company.
* You want to start using social tools and need a strategy for fostering adoption.
* You sell social software or services and want to understand how your clients can foster adoption of your tool.
Added by Suw on July 11, 2008