Presented by Jill Pagano, Certified Black Belt Nia Instructor and Lesley Tinker, Certified Blue Belt Instructor.
Welcome to Nia! Join us for this 50-minute, introductory class and we'll make starting Nia easier than you may think! In our first 15-minutes, we'll answer the questions "What is Nia, Why is it good for me? and How do I do it?
Then, you'll get a chance to enjoy Nia with a 25-minute easy-to-learn sampler Nia class . All those new to Nia will be eligible for a special offer of 3 classes for $20 ($42 value).
In the Welcome to Nia class, you'll learn:
* Nia's #1 powerful principle that will help you find more joy in moving, exercise and dancing.
* The one thing in Nia that changed the face of the fitness industry forever and how to use it to effectively condition your body.
* 3 simple ways to practice Nia that will help you relax through your first few classes.
Price: Free! However, you MUST preregister to attend!!! Signup below.
In addition, a Medical Release form needs to be completed and signed before participating in the class.
* If you have one on file, you need do nothing more.
* If you do not have one on file, to save time, you can download it by visiting our website and bringing the completed and signed form to class. Or, you can receive and complete a form on-site before class.
Official Website: http://www.niadivas.com/node/1367/u0308
Added by dhtinker on March 26, 2008