The Intel® Atom™ Developer Program team invites you to a free instructional session on August 25 at the Tiffany Center in Portland for developers interested in learning how easy it is to begin making revenue with their applications.
Attendees will learn how to make their applications available to millions of netbook users via the Intel AppUp Center and will hear tips & tricks for developing great apps for netbooks and beyond.
Any developer currently coding applications in Adobe AIR or Windows C/C++ is encouraged to attend.
Detailed Event Agenda:
• 5:00PM Doors open; registration begins
• 5:30-6:00PM Session start: Intel AppUp Center & Intel Atom Developer Program Overview
• 6:00-7:00PM Writing Windows C/C++ Applications for the Intel AppUp Center
• 7:00-7:15PM Break and on-site Open Lab opens
• 7:15-7:45PM Writing Adobe AIR Applications for the Intel AppUp Center
• 7:45-8:15PM My experience creating an AIR app for the Intel AppUp Center
• 8:15-8:30PM On-site raffle for attendees; win an Intel SSD drive!
• 8:30-9:30PM Session Q&A, networking session, and staffed open lab time
Beverages and pizza will be served. The session will conclude with an opportunity to network with other app developers and Intel engineers. We will also be giving away prizes to a few lucky attendees in our raffle at the end of the evening.
For more information and to register, visit intelapplicationlab.com.
We hope you will join us for this exclusive event!
Official Website: http://www.intelapplicationlab.com/
Added by Melissa Lion on August 16, 2010