Free Sales & Business Building Seminar By Local Experts
The NYC Business Networking Group and Sales Partners NY are hosting a Free Workshop for business owners with an established business and customer base. This includes small to mid-sized businesses, entrepreneurs, sales managers, network marketers, sales representatives and any business person wanting to positively impact revenues and profitability.
WHEN: Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 6:30 PM
WHERE: NY Institute of Technology: 16 W 61st St, 11th Flr Auditorium
This intensive 1 hour program offers proven strategies for understanding and improving sales and business. It is designed to provide actionable strategies to immediately maximize revenue potential, increase profitability, and positively impact the bottom line. The workshop is presented by local experts. Read about the Robert Kiyosaki and Blair Singer connection on our website.
Attendees will learn:
* The six critical elements needed to run a successful business
* How to go from emergence to professional abundance
* The six necessary steps to every effective sales process
* How to overcome public enemy #1 and attract what you really want from business and in life
* How to sell more in any economy
Added by Real Live People Party on December 18, 2009