FountainBlue's Life Science Entrepreneurs' Forum:
Life Science Leaders: From Strategy to Execution
Even when times were flush, it was difficult for life science entrepreneurs and execs to develop a comprehensive strategy that could be well executed. The additional challenges of regulatory, clinical trials, manufacturing, distribution, etc., add to the normal business challenges of people, technology and markets. Yet, no matter what the circumstances, resourceful entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and investors find a way to make it work. This month's panel will share the creative strategies that are working for them, and the additional work they need to do to navigate today's challenging business environment.
• Facilitator Dick Haiduck, Partner to the CEO, Haiduck Consulting
• Panelist Rich Ferrari, Partner, De Novo Ventures
• Panelist Stevan Jovanovich, CEO, Microchip Biotech
• Panelist Yvonne Linney, VP, Strategy, Marketing and Business Development, Life Sciences Solutions Unit, Agilent
• Panelist Glen Sato, Partner Cooley Godward Kronish, LLP
• Panelist Charles Versaggi, CEO, OsteoCorp
Information and Registration: NO SERVICE PROVIDERS PLEASE.
• Additional information about our life science entrepreneurs' forum and notes from our previous meetings are available at http://www.SVLifeScience.com.
Official Website: http://www.svlifescience.com
Added by FountainBlue on May 28, 2009