Entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and investors are cordially invited to attend FountainBlue's High Tech Entrepreneurs' Forum, on the topic of
Building Your FaceBook Application Business,
Monday, July 14 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP,
2475 Hanover Street, Palo Alto.
Pre-register for $18-$30 at
by noon on Friday, July 11 or register on-site for $40.
July 14 Theme: Building Your FaceBook Application Business
With the huge success of FaceBook and the number and range of active Web 2.0 communities, many a high tech entrepreneur is investigating the opportunities around application development leveraging the FaceBook Open API. This month's session will profile some of these companies as they successfully build their FaceBook application business.
The panel will address:
* The technology challenges of integrating into the FaceBook Open API;
* The business challenges of developing revenue models for their application; and
* The marketing and sales challenges of building visibility and traction for their application.
Moderator: Jeff Harrell, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP
* Ed Baker, FaceBook entrepreneur
* Marc Burch, co-founder, ComoBlue; Principal, Burch Ventures
* Siqi Chen, Creator, 'Friends for Sale' App for FaceBook
* Jason Holloway, CEO, Face It!
For more information:
* For more information about the High Tech Entrepreneurs' Forum and notes from previous meetings, visit http://www.sventrepreneurs.com.
* To join FountainBlue's free community for entrepreneurs, visit http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SVEntrepreneurs/ or to informed about meetings only, visit http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/1641/.
$18-$30 pre-registered, $40 on-site.
Official Website: http://www.SVEntrepreneurs.com
Added by FullCalendar on July 1, 2008