Audience: Clean Energy Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs & Investors, No Service Providers Please
Sustainable Solutions for the Built Environment
Green building materials and design solutions are a huge sub-market for the clean energy industry because of the large market opportunity and because of the large range of solutions fitting into green building materials and design. Join us as we gather the perspectives of a builder, a corporation, investors, and entrepreneurs who are invested in the success of green building solutions.
• Facilitator Kathy Fields, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP
• Panelist Ann Chan, Director, California Programs, Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP)
• Panelist Kathleen Cruise, Portfolio Management Division, U.S. General Services Administration, Pacific Rim Division
• Panelist Dave Shroyer, Facilities Controls Engineer, NetApp
• Panelist Kevin Surace, President and CEO, Serious Materials
• Panelist Brian Walsh, Senior Associate, Nth Power
• Presenting Entrepreneur Barry Fitzgerald, Suntulit
• Presenting Entrepreneur Greg Howes, CEO, IDEAbuilder
• Presenting Entrepreneur Jason Lu, President, EnFocus Engineering
For more information about this event or this series or to register, visit http://www.svcleanenergy.com.
Official Website: http://www.svcleanenergy.com
Added by FountainBlue on September 11, 2009