Protect your organization – know the ins and outs of foreclosure and repossession.
Get the no-nonsense tips you need for fast and effective foreclosures and repossessions during this economically uncertain time period. At this up-to-date seminar, you’ll find out how to stay afloat in light of increased foreclosures in Washington and throughout the nation.
Register today to learn all the essentials – seizing assets, complying with laws and regulations, and dealing with bankruptcy. Our foreclosure experts will help you stay ahead of the curve in this area of growing legal and financial concern. Sign up now!
Benefits for You
• Don’t jeopardize your right to collect your money – follow the proper execution practices
• Minimize your loss by finding out what you need to know about alternatives to foreclosure
• Take the headache out of dealing with bankruptcy
• End confusion in the FDCPA maze so you don’t get sued
• Protect your client and your practice … know what to do if ethics becomes an issue
• Learn about recently enacted legislation
WA CLE 6.00/Ethics 0.50
NFPA 6.00/Ethics 0.50
Who Should Attend:
attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, credit and collections managers, loan officers and paralegals
David S. Kerruish, Private Practice
Thomas S. Linde, Schweet Rieke & Linde, PLLC
William F. Malaier Jr., Nagler & Associates
Laurin S. Schweet, Schweet Rieke & Linde, PLLC
Official Website: http://www.lorman.com
Added by Lorman Education Services on May 15, 2009