Sunday December 14th, 2008
Station 40 (3030b 16th St @ Mission, SF, CA)
4:00PM - 8:00PM
Join your fellow food not bombs organizers and friends for a night of fun and dessert. Whether you're an old time volunteer or someone new, this is a great opportunity to learn more about what we do, meet your fellow activists, plan for the coming year and help our movement grow.
There will be dessert, an informal meeting, and fun activities (screen printing, a movie?). We encourage you to bring vegan treats to share potluck style, we will be making some homemade soy ice cream!
If you have questions or ideas we'd love to hear them. please email us and we'll get back to you, sffnbvolunteers (a) riseup d0t net
Some suggestions on what to bring:
* dumpstered goodies!
* cookies, cupcakes or brownies
* cakes and pies
* soy ice cream
* donuts and pastry
* candies, chocolate and miscellaneous treats!
activities (other ideas welcome!):
* screen printing of food not bombs logo -- bring a shirt or something to screen on!
* movie? -- if you've got ideas let us know.
* check-ins with various servings
* finding a new cook house for saturday
* reviving the soupstock music festival for spring
* add your agenda items!
you can RSVP (optional) on our facebook page:
San Francisco Food Not Bombs is a non-violent, direct action group that provides free, hot vegan & vegetarian community meals as well as providing food support for activist events.
Get involved by calling, emailing or visiting one of our servings!
Official Website: http://sffnb.org/2008/12/01/ice-cream-social/
Added by pinecone on December 4, 2008