VENUE NOT CONFIRMED - I JUST PUT THE ONE ABOVE SO I COULD ADD EVENT!
mClusters arranges its concluding event "First European Matchmaking Summit Mobile and e-Technologies" on 14-16 May 2008 in Stuttgart
This concluding project meeting, taking place in Stuttgart (Germany) on the 14th until the 16th of May, will be the follow up to the various regional mClusters meetings including the latest event in London on 27th of March 2008 around m-Services for the Olympics 2012. The project meeting will present leading innovative showcase mobile applications of the diverse European urban clusters and, in this way, open the markets by bringing together supply and demand. An urban strength/weakness matrix will identify zones of supply and demand and this event will permit public, private and scientific actors to meet and plan joint commercial and scientific undertakings.
The objectives of the project meeting are:
* To reinforce and secure the mClusters programme and Living Labs Europe to maintain their lead in the pioneering initiative to create a marketplace for mobile service driven by European cities & firms.
* To keep the mClusters community informed about each other's projects and innovations.
* To link people within the mClusters community, guests, and potential members through development and sharing service mobile applications.
The potential results of the project meeting can be:
* To build & establish a strong relationship between guests of the event and the mClusters programme and Livings Labs Europe initiative in order to share experiences and continuing developing and experiencing innovative mobility solutions around key European cities.
* To increase the number of the mClusters programmes and Living Labs Europe in order to allow such initiatives to continue without EU funding, and to link people to secure potential future business and relationships.
For more information please contact:
Tel: +34 600 56 35 96
Email: [email protected]
Relevant website: www.livinglabs-europe.com
Official Website: http://www.livinglabs-europe.com
Added by Kim Partridge on April 1, 2008