Financing Alternatives: Where's the Money??
3:00-3:30 PM Networking & Registration
3:30-5:00 PM Expert Panel
5:00-6:30 PM Networking Reception
Although VC's are a traditional source of funds, there are many opportunities for financing that can get your company to where you need it to be. You just need to know the right people.
Join our panel to hear from private wealthy individuals, government granting agencies, foundations, angels and VCs who have opportunities for you to fund your company.
Our Panel discussions are candid, interactive and informal. We want you to walk away with the real story behind how things work so you can make it happen yourself. This Panel will be followed by a Networking Reception and Ipod raffle.
- Kurt A. Henry, MD, Biological Defense Research Directorate, Naval Medical Research Center
- Ted McCluskey, MD, PhD, Board Member, Sand Hill Angels; & CMO, Aviir, Inc.
- JC Simbana, Vice President, Venture Banking, Square 1 Bank
- Adam S. Bristol, PhD, Portfolio Manager & Investment Researcher, Biotechnology Value Fund, L.P.
- Erez Levy, Managing Director, International Group, TriplePoint Capital
- Guy Miller MD, PhD, Chairman, CEO, Edison Pharmaceuticals
- Jo Anne Goodnight, Program Coordinator, NIH SBIR/STTR Programs, National Institutes of Health [TBC]
- Ana Thompson, Executive Director, Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation [TBC]
- Lead Facilitator: Gregory W. Heibel, Partner, Corporate Group, Emerging Companies Group Member, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
This event is typically sold out, therefore please register early to secure your spot.
Regular $40 | Partners' Network $30 | Members: Free | Networking Reception only: $20 | Door Registration: add $10.
Official Website: http://www.sjbiocenter.com/event/ev_2008Q2-FinancingAlternatives.html
Added by FullCalendar on April 19, 2008