Fill the Gap! discusses with (African) experts from the field about
the use and added value of mobile phones for sustainable development and a better world.
- Ethan Zuckerman, founder of http://www.globalvoicesonline.org
- Christoph Stork, senior researcher at the LINK Centre/Research ICT Africa (RIA) at Wits University in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Firoze Manji, Director, Fahamu - Networks for Social Justice
- Wilbur Perlot, De Balie and Bahram Sadeghi, TV producer and presenter of a.o. Waskracht
- Mirjam de Bruijn, professor in contemporary history and anthropology of Western- and Central Africa of Leiden University
The programme is completely in English
Entrance for free
Official Website: http://www.fill-the-gap.nl/
Added by rolf on December 18, 2007