The 5th Annual Kerrytown BookFest will be held in the Farmers' Market in the historic Kerrytown district of Ann Arbor Michigan on Sunday, Sept.90 2006 from 11 - 5 p.m.
Each year our festival has grown, adding more exhibitors, more events, and of course, more visitors. In addition to our wonderful speakers, demonstrators, exhibitors and visitors, this year we welcome our second Community Book Award recipient, Josie Parker, the Director of the award winning Ann Arbor District Library.
Other activities and demonstrations include:
* letterpress printing
* free book appraisals
* digital technology and book making
* bookbinding, western and eastern
* wood engraving
* Sisters in Crime panel
* history of miniature books presentation
* Mackinac Island Cottages book discussion with author/photographer Fran Russell
* Caldecott Medal judge Nacy Bujold on her years judging children's books
* Storytelling, book making, fish printing and paper marbling for children
* dozens of exhibitors including libraries, booksellers, publishers, book artists, authors and more
Official Website: http://www.kerrytownbookfest.org
Added by emv on May 20, 2007