This Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO) compliance training will provide the tools necessary to efficiently design and enhance GRC activities that could significantly reduce penalties for non-compliance as well as regulatory enforcement actions in case of employee wrongdoing.
Why Should You Attend:
The Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO) were amended in 2004 after Sarbanes-Oxley, and in 2010 after Dodd-Frank and it is mandatory for all public and private sector organizations to meet the requirements of these guidelines. Under these guidelines any organization with ethics and compliance programs that meet certain standards can earn significantly reduced penalties (in some cases up to 95 %) and enforcement actions if any employee is engaged in wrongdoing.
The objective of this course is to provide attendees with a basic understanding necessary to efficiently design and enhance GRC activities across the business ensuring they are in conformance with the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO) new requirements from the 2010 amendments. It will explain what the FSGO requirements are and how an organization can ensure their ethics and compliance program conforms to the FSGO.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- An introduction to the FSGO
- History and how we got to where we are today
- Learn how FSGO is related to a GRC capability?
- The seven necessary elements covered by the FSGO
- What is considered an effective ethics & compliance program?
- How to provide assurance on FSGO to your management and board
- Practical examples and guidelines for each element
Added by complianceonlinecom on February 20, 2013