This training will outline the best practices in responding to a FDA Warning Letter so the consequences of the findings do not escalate beyond the current status.
Why Should You Attend:
Many industry 483 observations shouldn't have been received at all. Most Warning Letters could have been easily prevented. Yet the last few years have seen several major "names" in drugs, devices, and food stumble over GMP issues, resulting in recalls, lawsuits, and even possible criminal prosecution. If 483's are received, how can Warning Letters be avoided? If a warning letter is received, how can you demonstrate compliance to the FDA? How to address FDA District and Center concerns?
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Outline of FDA enforcement and compliance scheme.
- FDA inspection process.
- Lead up to a warning letter - warning signs.
- Warning letter issuance.
- Company response to FDA warning letters.
- What to avoid when dealing with FDA warning letters.
- Correcting FDA warning letter closeout mistakes.
Added by complianceonlinecom on February 28, 2013