It's been a whirlwind year, with the last Friday of February fast approaching. And honestly? After brainstorming with my Beer and Blog buddies to plan March's fun, I can barely wait to tell you what we have in store.
But I'll only tell you a little, for now. You'll have to wait for more details until Friday, when we meet once again at the Green Dragon for happy hour.
Here's your Official Sneak Peek to Beer and Blog's March Announcements:
* While February was dedicated to Ending things like Bloglessness and Joblessness, March will be about skillz. Social skillz that is.
* Beer and Blog swag. (You know you want it.)
* Want to be a Beer and Blog photog? We're having a little fun in our search to find folks who like taking pictures, and it involves the tag #pdxbnb.
* It is entirely possible that Beer and Blog will be available live via streaming video soon. Very very soon.
* St. Patty's day is on a Tuesday this year, and that's a great excuse to hang out with your blogging friends twice in one week. Green beer. Details to come.
* Field trip. 'Nuff said.
Pique your interest? Whet your palate? Join us this Friday to hear the full lineup of fun we've got planned for you in March.
Oh, and one more thing: as your Official Portland Chapter Provost, I would be remiss to not give a Beer and Blog cheer for those lucky blogging and beer chugging friends of ours who made it onto @thesquare's Live at 7 segement on KGW news recently. We can thank our most lovely Kelly Guimont (@verso) for that, who is featured front and centered. Check it out!
Added by mediaChick on February 25, 2009