Social media is hot.
Everyone is talking about it, and many business owners are taking advantage of its popularity to reach new audiences and gain customers.
With over 400 million users, Facebook is the powerhouse of the social networking world. The average user spends 55 minutes a day, every day, on the popular social networking site. Which means you can use Facebook to get your message in front of a captive audience.
However, you may have already used Facebook for business but haven’t seen great results. Perhaps you’ve struggled with any of these 5 common roadblocks to Facebook success:
1. Lack of Time. You’re busy running your business and are unsure if social networking is worth your time. You’re worried you’ll have to spend hours on Facebook to make it work for you.
2. Lack of Clarity. You don’t know how to find and engage your target audience, beyond your immediate friends, on Facebook.
3. Lack of Technical Know-How. Although you understand the importance of social media, you feel overwhelmed by all the options and need someone to help you get started.
4. Lack of Effective Strategies. You don’t know how to harness the opportunity within Facebook and communicate with your network in a way that engages them, builds credibility and establishes you as a trusted expert.
5. Lack of Confidence. You’re skeptical that Facebook can help you grow your business.
If any of these 5 roadblocks have been stopping you, this special seminar is for you:
* The fundamentals of social networking on Facebook and how to use the site to position yourself as an expert in your industry.
* How to use Facebook to build and strengthen a community within your target niche.
* The right Facebook strategies for your business.
* Secrets to setting up your personal Facebook profile – allowing you to network with business connections or limit your profile to only friends and family (and discover easy ways to do both on the same profile without impacting either group).
* How to dramatically increase the size of your friends list, having people add you every day. Plus, you’ll learn how to segment and manage your list.
* The differences between Facebook Pages and Groups and how both can benefit your business.
* The basics of creating a Facebook Page and best practices to get you started.
* Organic and sustainable ways to grow your Facebook Page or Group.
* How to use Facebook events to promote your events or workshops. * You’ll even learn strategies to increase the response rates to your invitations.
For the complete details and to register visit:
Official Website: http://www.facebookbusinessblueprint.com/
Added by Jaime Almond on June 24, 2010