Since 2001, the Face and Body Art International Convention (“FABAIC”),
headed by renowned artist Marcela Murad, has been recognized as the
original and premier event for the Face and Body Art community.
The 2008 FABAIC is gearing up to be the biggest and best FABAIC yet with
all of the following exciting features that you have come to know and love:
· Cutting Edge Training – The 2008 FABAIC will continue to offer cutting edge training in the fields of Face Painting, Body Painting, Airbrush Art, Henna,
FX Special Effects, and Glamour Make-Up.
· World-Class Instructors – In the great FABAIC tradition, the 2008 FABAIC
will continue to bring in the very best and brightest instructors from around
the nation and around the world.
· Classes For Every Level – No matter whether you are a newbie or an expert,
the 2008 FABAIC has a class for you! The 2008 FABAIC will offer classes
ranging from beginner to advanced, including classes for children (6-12)
and young adults (13-17).
· Special Marketing Track – The 2008 FABAIC is committed to helping you
grow as both artists and entrepreneurs. As part of that commitment, the 2008 FABAIC is proud to announce a special marketing track designed to help you
Learn More To Earn More©, where you can learn invaluable marketing
techniques that will help you take your business to the next level.
· FABAIC Market Place – The Market Place is the one-stop shop to learn about, discover and purchase the latest and most innovative products in the industry.
Meet the manufacturers, sample their lines and watch sponsored artists in
action as they demonstrate the use and properties of their products.
· Unforgettable Events – The FABAIC has earned a reputation for celebrating
the arts in style and 2008 will be no exception. From off-site activities to face
and body art jams to painted-on fashion shows to extraordinary gala banquets, FABAIC has it all! There is no better place to learn new skills, increase your networking power, meet new friends and have the time of your life!
· Deluxe Facilities – In order to accommodate the tremendous turnout over the past few years, the 2008 FABAIC will be held at the beautiful Orlando DoubleTree Hotel, located at the entrance of Universal Studios. The DoubleTree’s
state-of-the-art convention center features over 60,000 square feet of
meeting and event space, including 30 breakout rooms, all of which guarantee
more room for more learning and more fun events!
Please take a moment to browse our web site and become familiar with our
talented instructors and the wonderful events we have planned for the
2008 FABAIC convention. Please do remember to check back often for
updates on new and exciting convention information.
The FABAIC is truly a convention unlike any other. Be part of the original and premiere event for the face and body art community: FABAIC 2008! We look forward to seeing you there and to making FABAIC 2008 the biggest and best yet.
Marcela Murad and the 2008 Staff
Official Website: http://www.fabaic.com
Added by FABAIC on September 11, 2007