435 Lasuen Mall
Stanford (Palo Alto), California 94305

Stanford V-Day is proud to present its 12th Annual Benefit Performance of Eve Ensler’s, “The Vagina Monologues.” The show will be held February 8, 9, and 10 in Annenberg Auditorium, and kicks off this year’s V-Week, which will be held February 12 – 16.

V-Week is an international educational and fundraising campaign designed to help end violence against women. “The Vagina Monologues” uses the stage as a platform to raise awareness of women’s issues and experiences. You will definitely laugh, and may also cry.

90% of the proceeds from the show will be donated to the Woodhull Freedom Foundation, an organization committed to fighting for freedom of speech and freedom of sexual expression throughout the United States. The remaining 10% of the proceeds will be donated to the International V-Day Spotlight Campaign. This year, the beneficiaries of the Spotlight Campaign are female survivors of conflict zones.

To find out more about Stanford V-Day, please visit http://www.stanfordvday.homestead.com .

Official Website: http://www.stanfordvday.homestead.com

Added by shaniaminah on January 28, 2007