Erlang Factory, the biggest Erlang gathering in the USA is coming back! It will take place from 25th to 26th March 2010 in the SF Bay Area. Like in previous years the conference is aimed at Erlang enthusiasts from architects to newbies. The Erlang Factory is a perfect event for networking, learning and for sharing knowledge, experience and passion of the Erlang language.
The Erlang Factory conference will last two days from 25 to 26 March 2010. Each day there will be 3 tracks, each on different theme. Delegates can choose which talks they want to attend from all available tracks.
Among our confirmed speakers for the Erlang Factory SF Bay Area are :
* Joe Armstrong – Father of Erlang
* Bjarne Däcker - Manager of the CSLab at Ericsson - the birthplace of Erlang
* Steve Vinoski - Yaws committer, REST advocate, and distributed systems expert
* Kresten Krab Thorup - CTO of Trifork and Creator of Erjang
* Jack Moffit XMPP - expert and co-founder of Collecta
* Kenneth Lundin - Manager of the Erlang/OTP dev team
* Alexis Richardson - AMQP Expert and CEO at RabbitMQ
In addition to the conference, there will be the Erlang University in the three days preceeding the Erlang Factory conference. This provides training in the Erlang language and also in the OTP platform for new and experienced users respectively. By following three days of training in Erlang with two days of conference talks and networking, you will benefit far more than by only having training by itself.
Official Website: http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2010
Added by Erlang Solutions on January 13, 2010