Highlights of the EntrepreneurTrek Conference on March 21-22, 2009 at Stanford University!
Mar 21: 8:15 am - 7:30 pm; Mar 22: 8:15 am - 6:30 pm
An incredible lineup of speakers and moderators
- Bill Reichert, Garage Technology Ventures
- Tina Seelig, Stanford STVP (hear all about her new book, "What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20")
- Christine Comaford, Mighty Ventures
- Dave McClure, 500 Hats
- Mike Cassidy, a serial entrepreneur that is on his 4th start-up!
- John Faith, GM & VP, MySpace Mobile
- Jason Oberfest, SVP Business Development, MySpace
- Rashmi Sinha, Co-founder & CEO, SlideShare
- Social networking
- What you need to know to start your business (marketing/legal/etc. strategies)
- And more
Who are hiring -- recently-funded start-ups or stodgy companies in cost-cutting mode? Participating start-ups include
- Peter Pham, CEO, BillShrink ($8M in 10/2008)
- Murli Thirumale, CEO, Ocarina Networks ($20M in 2/2009)
- Sumon Sadhu, CEO, Snaptalent (funded by Y Combinator)
- John Zimmer, CEO, Zimride (funded by Facebook fbFund)
- Steen Anderson, Co-Founder, 5th Finger ($7M in 8/2008)
- Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote ($4.5M in 12/2008)
- A few more are in the wing!
Meet & mingle with young entrepreneurs from top-tier schools, such as London Business School, Chicago Graduate School of Business, Cornell, Emory, Fuqua, Haas, HBS, Kellogg, Stanford, Tuck, UCLA, and Wharton to name a few.
$70.00 (sessions-only & no refunds. Use discount code, FullCalendar).
Official Website: http://entrepreneurtrek.org/fullcalendar
Added by FullCalendar on March 16, 2009