while everyone knows they need a blog, facebook group, and twitter account, they don't necessarily know how to use it. As a result, we are launching an Entrepeneur Series to focus on Social media. These one hour conversations in small groups allow everyone to learn practical, implementable tips but also to have plenty of time for questions. Bring your laptop and join us for the fun.
1. Social Media quick learn: Come for a conversation and tips for learning the social media tools that can build your business. Class size 6 - 8 participants so that everyone has time for questions and discussion.
* April 20: Blogging where to start, building an audience, and what to write about
* April 27: Twitter where to start, growing for your company, and why Tweet
* May 4: Facebook and other social media Getting fans, what to post, how to use
* COST: $25 per session or $60 for all three.
* When: 9:30 -10:30am
Official Website: http://www.cubesandcrayons.com
Added by Cubes and Crayons on April 6, 2009