Six Apart, the leading provider of enterprise social media and blog publishing platforms, will join Forrester Research in hosting a live webinar on Tuesday, October 30th, at 10:30am (PST).
· Charlene Li, Forrester Research. Vice President, Principal Analyst
· Rob Koplowitz, Forrester Research. Principal Analyst
· Anil Dash, Six Apart. Chief Evangelist
The speakers will share their expertise and best practices for incorporating social media, such as blogs and podcasts into the workplace and provide ideas for how enterprise companies can leverage these tools to increase productivity, collaboration and effeciencies. Attendees will also obtain tips for using analytics to measure the results of their Enterprise 2.0 initiatives.
During this live event, you will learn:
· How enterprise companies are successfully using social media in the workplace
· Specific examples of how blogs and other Web 2.0 technologies are being used to increase productivity and collaboration, while saving costs
· How to implement Web 2.0 in an era of governance, risk, compliance and privacy
· How to use analytics to measure results
Who should attend?
· CTO's and CIO's
· VP's of Engineering
· Directors of Technology
· Enterprise-Level Consultants
· CEO's and CMO's
· VP's of Marketing
TO REGISTER FOR FREE: http://www.movabletype.com/webinar
Official Website: http://www.movabletype.com/webinar
Added by gregoreinetter on October 18, 2007