Building strong, cohesive working relationships is an important part to maintaining an efficient and productive workplace. Building, strengthening and managing your emotions is an important component in developing better interaction and success on the job. This program will give you tools enhance the way you work, communicate, and build cooperative networks in the workplace.
1. Become aware of the business case for learning and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) at work, understand why today’s leaders need to develop this important skill.
2. Understand the nature of emotional intelligence and how the human brain works. Learn the four dimensions of EQ and the skills associated with them.
3. Develop Self-Awareness and understand its impact on attitude, fulfillment, and personality.
4. Develop and apply Self-Management skills in ways that boost leadership and accomplishment.
5. Develop and apply Social Awareness skills.
6. Develop and apply Relationship Management skills in ways that enhance the ability to lead others, work collaboratively, resolve conflict, and achieve dramatic results.
7. Choose from a battery of practical emotional intelligence techniques to use in a variety of work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service, and supervision.
Official Website: http://cmd.wichita.edu
Added by Center for Management Developmen on November 20, 2008