For the second year running mad.co.uk is presenting the Email Marketing conference, which will take place in London on Tuesday, 15th May 2007.
Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools in the industry today and when used properly, the benefits are priceless.
Make sure you and your staff are using email marketing to its full potential! Topics covered include:
- Marketing strategy - how to integrate email marketing into a cohesive communications plan
- The law - understanding the legal issues associated with email marketing and how to achieve best practice
- Creative - getting it right, while meeting deadlines and budget
- Customer engagement - how to engage customers through different types of email communications
- Viral marketing and brand loyalty - how can email marketing be used to achieve customer retention?
- Deliverability - overcome the problems of spam and junk mail to ensure your emails get through
The Email Marketing conference is ideal for all marketing professionals including communications directors, managers and executives; brand directors, managers and executives.
What have past delegates said about the 'mad.co.uk Presents' series of conferences? Here are a selection of comments:
"Excellent conference - a great learning opportunity for me" - Invesco Perpetual
"Great conference and some useful insights" - Scottish Widows
"An action-packed day full of short, sharp, sensible messages and tips to take back to the office" - Gearhouse Broadcast
"An Impressive list of speakers" - MKM Concepts
To reserve a place or for further information call us now on 020 7970 4789 or email [email protected].
Added by Leonora on January 29, 2007