This one-day course fuses strategic email marketing training with workshop discussion time. Submit work for feedback from an expert on the day. Other participants will also consider your work and contribute with group discussions. Numbers strictly limited.
Who should attend?
Experienced marketers or agency staff who feel they have reached a plateau in their email marketing performance and need an injection of fresh thinking from outside their own company or industry. You will probably have at least a year’s experience working on email campaigns and be familiar with creating multi-part messaging, tracking and reporting as well as managing data for email campaigns.
How will I benefit?
Few training courses and seminars give you a chance to bounce your own work and strategy off a group of experienced practitioners. You will share your challenges and work with other marketers to identify improvements in your activity giving you the opportunity to reflect on your own campaigns through comparisons with other marketers.
What will I learn?
The key leverage points for campaign success ranging from the fundamentals such as setting objectives, data gathering, contact frequency, personalisation and deliverability to the latest industry news and developments. How reviewing themes and issues (both UK and globally) can enhance your campaign and what an industry expert and other delegates think of it, what does and doesn’t work and how to improve it.
Session One - Leave no stone unturned
Run through the key leverage points for campaign success including Setting objectives, Data gathering, Contact frequency, Personalisation and Deliverability
• Setting objectives – developing successful outcomes
• Data gathering – integrating registration, click-stream and transactional data
• Contact frequency – how much is too much
• Personalisation – dynamic and conditional content
• Deliverability update – authentication and reputation management solutions
Session Two - Industry news and developments
A review of themes and issues both UK and globally
• Benchmarking – latest trends and insights
• Reports – who is doing what with email...an Econsultancy briefing.
Session Three - Campaign Master-class
An opportunity for you own campaigns to be critiqued by the workshop leader and the other delegates to improve their effectiveness
• Feedback from “Live” campaign from David
• What works well, what could we test?
• Next steps for campaign improvements
Official Website: http://econsultancy.com/training/courses/advanced-email-marketing
Added by E-consultancy on October 27, 2009