A hybrid conference and Internet event, this is the leading forum on healthcare EDI, privacy, confidentiality, data security and HIPAA compliance. Among the learning objectives:
Prepare attendees for professional HIPAA privacy and security certification examinations.
• Understand the basics of HIPAA and HITECH laws and regulations.
• Outline the next generation of privacy and security compliance strategies.
• Hear prominent multi-institutional and/or regional approaches to HIPAA compliance.
• Assess the applicability of HIPAA and HITECH to EHRs and HIE.
• Understand the Implications of health reform to healthcare privacy and security.
The HIPAA Summit features the following Professional Certification Training:
• Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP)
• Certified HIPAA Security Specialist™ (CHSS)
• Certified HIPAA Administrator™ (CHA)
• Certified Professional in Electronic Health Records (CPEHR)
• Certified Professional in Health Information Technology (CPHIT)
• Certified Professional in Health Information Exchange (CPHIE)
Official Website: http://www.HIPAAsummit.com
Added by joyceflory on December 21, 2009