The course is a ONE-DAY course, and it will be presented in Boston March 3, 4, and 5th.
- fundamental strategies of information design
- evaluating evidence used in presentations
- statistical data: tables, graphics, and semi-graphics
- business, scientific, legal, financial presentations
- complexity and clarity
- effective presentations: on paper and in person
- use of video, overheads, computers, and handouts
- multi-media, internet, and websites
- credibility of presentations
- design of information displays in public spaces
- animation and scientific visualizations
- design of computer interfaces and manuals
The fee for the one-day course is $380 per person. This fee
includes all four books, Visual Explanations, Envisioning
Information, The Visual Display of Quantitative
Information, and Beautiful Evidence.
Groups of 10 or more, registering simultaneously, receive
a 25% discount. The fee for full-time students not currently
employed is $200; provide a copy of the current student ID
and phone number of school registrar. There are no other
Graphics Press federal tax ID number: 06-1637582
The one-day course meets from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Registration begins at 8:45 am. Lunch is on your own.
Dress is informal.
Call 800 822-2454 or 203 250-7007 between 9.00 am
and 5.00 pm EST.
Official Website: https://www.edwardtufte.com/tufte/courses
Added by inkpixelspaper on October 18, 2007