Usability for Ecommerce sites is one of the largest contributors to customer conversion and retention rates. Can you afford not to be following best practice?
The course objective is to expose and explain a wide range of vital best practice techniques taken from SME and blue chip retailers which you can implement into your organisations’ own Ecommerce platform in order to drive conversion rate improvement.
Focusing on three key stages of the buying journey, Product Page, Shopping Basket and the Checkout Process, this training course will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and industry-leading insights that can be utilised to make iterative usability improvements to your Ecommerce platform.
By applying best practice usability principles throughout the customer journey, your organisation can increase the amount of visitors who convert from browsing to shopping. In turn, increasing customer conversions will lead to increased returning visitors and average lifetime order value, which subsequently can reduce your customer acquisition costs.
What will I learn?
Product page best practice
· How to introduce best practice into your customer experience
· How some of the biggest e-tailers are following or defining best practice
· How to cross-sell and up-sell effectively
· How to introduce persuasion architecture
Shopping basket best practice
· Pros and cons of the most popular implementations
· Understand the impact you can have on consumer confidence
· How to channel customers into the checkout process
Checkout process best practice
· The rationale behind enclosing the process to reduce checkout abandonments
· A framework for delivering a best practice checkout process
· How to reduce usability barriers to completing forms during your checkout process
Advanced user experience techniques
· How to engage and delight customers with memorable interactions
Added by E-consultancy on February 18, 2009