A Local Shopping Experience
* Nearly 100 local green exhibitors inside a spectacular 4-story atrium!
* Eco-Friendly, local & fair trade gifts, art, crafts & lots of fun
* Live music, performances, DJS, costumed characters and random revelry
* Creative do-it-yourself workshops
* Children's Activity Area
* Yummy healthy food and drinks, and full cocktail bar
* Healing space, bodywork
* Bio-Shuttle to/from Union Square/BART
* Valet bike parking, plenty of street parking
Bring your friends and share quality time with us, celebrate our local commonalities, and help nurture the local Green economy. Make a personal connection with local designers and entrepreneurs who are making a positive shift towards sustainable commerce. Keep your hard-earned dollars circulating in our local economy - that merchant may become YOUR next customer or best friend!
We add that special San Francisco flavor to your shopping by making it an experience you won't soon forget. Spontaneous revelry may erupt upstairs 'n downstairs due to the strolling Clowns, Elves, Magicians, Jugglers, and YOU.
LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:
Brass Mena~eri Balkan Brass Band, Bay Area's Award winning Balkan Rom ("Gypsy") style brass band, performing hard driving music of Serbia, Macedonia & Greece.
Beats Antique, Irina Mikhailova featuring d'Yara, DolRhythms, Shamanic Cheerleaders, AcroYoga(R), Avy K Productions - Ad Lib., Leila Sadeghi, Mystic Marlow, CelloJoe
and DJs: Neptune (spiritual technologies, beat church),
Alex Theory, and Michael Gosney
UAS will donate 10% of proceeds to Green for All, a non-profit group initiated by green economy leader Van Jones to build a green collar jobs and skills at a local and national level.
$5 adults; $3 bicyclists; Free for children under 12.
Official Website: http://www.ecoholidaysf.com
Added by FullCalendar on December 1, 2008