The 6th annual eBay Developers Conference 2008 is an e-commerce technology industry event happening June 16-18 in Chicago targeting all developers, entrepreneurs, and affiliates who want to take advantage of the leading e-commerce API platforms on the Web -- eBay, PayPal, Shopping.com, ProStores, and Skype. The eBay Developers Conference is for any savvy developer or company who has great ideas for making e-commerce better with tools, widgets, solutions, or services.
Here are just a few of the highlights that developers wont want to miss:
- Top industry speakers such as Adam Gross, VP of Platform and Developer Marketing for Salesforce.com, who will be sharing his thoughts on the importance of platform services to the future of your online business.
- Keynote product demos and announcements, including new Web services for the eBay Platform.
- Star Developer Awards, Beer Bash, PayPal Party and Developer Lounge these are great places to catch eBay staff and learn more about the eBay platform.
- Our popular one-on-one technical support sessions knowledgeable staff can help get you started taking advantage of our API platform
- PayPal Bootcamp will get you in shape for the PayPal certification exam.
In addition, John Donahoe, CEO and President of eBay and Rajiv Dutta, President of eBay Marketplaces will be part of the exciting keynote product demos and announcements coming out on the eBay platform, including new Web services and Project Echo. James Barrese, Vice President of Systems and Architecture at eBay, will talk about the "Future of the eBay Services Platform". He'll share our vision for how we are evolving our internal and external services, and how this will affect third party developers.
Best of all, registering for the eBay Developers Conference will also get you into eBay Live!, our annual users conference, for FREE! http://www.ebay.com/ebaylive
Plus, if you register by Wednesday, April 30th, youll save $245 off the regular price.
Check out our information page at http://www.ebay.com/devcon
for all the details, including registration & pricing, updates on our keynote speakers, sessions, and everything else related to the conference.
This year our educational sessions are organized into four targeted tracks:
- Business and Entrepreneurshipget the low down on how to monetize your solutions and really leverage the eBay Community to grow your business. eBay also shares its latest sales data giving you valuable insights about what buyers want.
- Affiliate and Buyer Toolslearn how developers are making money as affiliates. Hear from subject matter experts about building great buyer tools that provide engaging shopping experiences.
- Seller, Merchant, and Payment Toolsget the basics or go deep on checkout, payment, shipping, fraud prevention, marketing, eBay development best practices, SOAand integrating it all together.
- Web 2.0 and Web Developmenta brand new trackfind out what Web 2.0 elements are most important to sellers, what's hot in "buying experiences", what should you be building, what's working and what isn't, what's after Web 2.0 and more.
E-commerce professionals wont want to miss the strategic insights well be sharing about where the Web is headed this year and beyond.
Sweet home, Chicago - join us for eBay DevCon 2008!Event
submitted by Eventful.com
on behalf of delynator
Official Website: http://www.ebay.com/devcon