Built upon the theme of entrepreneurship, the E2conference equips attendees with the knowledge to create start-up companies and jobs. Experts from across the country will address topics designed to inspire and educate, and CEOs of local start-ups will share their successes and challenges in a panel discussion. Nationally recognized speakers will partner with local experts for information sharing and educational sessions.
The E2conference is the ideal opportunity for entrepreneurs and business owners to enhance their knowledge and acquire the resources required for creating successful long-term market growth.
More on E2detroit
The Third Annual E2detroit continues to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship and economic diversity required for launching successful start-ups with sustained monetary growth. Last year's event was a huge success and we are building on that experience to make the 2007 event even better by providing valuable resources to entrepreneurs and business owners. This year's E2detroit brings together expert authors and speakers, successful leaders from the Detroit community, high-powered investors and Wayne State University MBA students for a two-day program including a student competition, keynote addresses and panel discussions.
E2detroit is based on developing and maintaining long-term objectives of a new company. The event is aimed at bolstering the economy of the State of Michigan and allowing small businesses to access the necessary tools for maintaining longevity. E2detroit is focused on establishing Michigan as a primary hub for enterprise and Wayne State University as a premier training ground for entrepreneurship.
* Business owners
* Michigan innovators in new enterprise
* Venture capitalists
* Angel investors
* Undergraduate and Master's students from area colleges
* Faculty from area colleges
* Individuals committed to promoting the economy through entrepreneurship
E2detroit 2007 Benefits
* Insight into leadership, business development, and marketing strategies from different perspectives - the educator, the student, the investor, the businessperson and the trailblazer.
* Tandem effort combines seasoned experts, faculty and students, encouraging authenticated business development experience to come alongside theoretical learning and research.
* Invaluable training for the small business owner, well-versed in his/her respective area but seeking guidance on aspects of running a successful business.
* Networking opportunities for business owners, venture capitalists, angel investors, faculty and students.
* Fresh topical discussions led by nationally and locally recognized leaders in the business development community.
Registration - $150.00
Official Website: http://www.e2detroit.com/
Added by dunrie on September 25, 2007