Express - Engage
Social networking sites, podcasting, tagging, RSS, consumer-generated content? Yes, you’re hearing the 2.0 buzz. Techie hype or no, today’s consumers are fast taking over control of the samespaces and media that brands and companies use to carry their message, digitally, that is. The deal for marketers is to capture the myriad opportunities online and leverage existing networks to ping the willing consumer. Launch your marketing strategy on the virtual gamefield and connect with your likeliest leads, with trackable results.
Is your vision set on the digital medium’s limitless potential for true integration of traditional and new media? Doyou wish to tap the marketing power of the connected medium, or revamp your digital marketing strategies for greater consumer involvement? Are you equipped with the available metrics and web analytics that define the usability and effectiveness of the online medium? Is your brand seeking to unleash its advocates waiting in the intricate www?
In tune and step with current marketing trends and challenges, this is a must-attend event for all marketers and professionals staying abreast with the Web 2.0 wave. Walk the talk with digital marketing experts and veterans and hear from awesome case studies: BBC, eBay, Lenovo, SCMP.com, General Electric, Yahoo!, Google etc., definite to fill you up with the latest marketing know-how in the digital scene! We bring you marketing insights on how to mix digital channels and new media that will power-up and extend the reach of your marketing campaign. Glean tips on how to excite and convert your leads into brand advocates, whilst staying ontrack with marketing objectives with a focused e-metrics approach.
Are you ready for the digital revolution? The consumer is.
Take charge of this opportunity and join digital marketing experts and industry peers in the latest discussion and industry walkthrough to engage your consumer in the digital era!
Case Studies from :
Digitally Integrated Marketing Strategies Taking on the Consumer Challenge.
: Web 2.0 & Product Strategy
: Content Delivery 2.0
: Consumer Driven-Change and Internet Advertising
: Affiliate Marketing & Balancing the Marketing Mix
: 360º Integrated Marketing
: Setting the Viral Stage
: Integrated Interactive Marketing Communications
Benefits of Attending:
• Glean insights into emergent factors in the marketing landscape and consumer trends driving the increasing market share ofdigital marketing
• Uncover new marketing opportunities in new media, search, social marketing and the online advertising space
• Identify challenges and solutions in digital integration with SCMP’s multi-channel marketing mix
• Acquire metrics and analytic techniques for online marketing performance measurement and e-marketing optimisation
• Tap on Affiliate marketing models and discover best practices in social and mobile media with eBay
• Master digital content delivery and 3rd party content gateways with BBC
• Understand convergence and disseminate viral marketing with the Lenovo Ideavirus
• Discover innovative product strategy and relook dotcom with Yahoo!
• Ascertain myths and truths of consumer-driven change, and discover advanced advertising options with Google
• Capture integrated marketing communications with General Electric
• Network and exchange insights with marketing peers and industry experts in digital marketing
Who Should Attend:
CMOs, VPs, Directors for Product and Brand Marketing, Advertising & Promotions, Sales & Business Development, Channel Strategy, Market Research, Marketing Communications, Media Planning/Buying, Digital and New Media Development
Official Website: http://www.conferences.com.sg/conf-dm.htm
Added by bradley23 on March 2, 2007