A full day of live entertainment, games for kids, cooking demonstrations, delicious food and a chance to see the newest exhibits at the Portuguese Historical Museum.
The Annual Dia de Portugal Festival celebrates the cultures of Portugal, Brazil, Macau and Other Luso-phone countries.
The Festival will take place on Saturday, June 13th, at History Park in Kelley Park, in San Jose, California. Festival patrons of all ages will be able to enjoy a full day of entertainment including...
- Live Music (Live Band and Philharmonic Band)
- Portuguese Folklore and Brazilian Dancing
- Children's Activities
- Portuguese Artists' Exhibit
- Portuguese Cooking Demonstrations
- A Traditional Parade in the Afternoon
- Typical Food from Portugal , Brazil and Macau as well as Wonderful Portuguese Wines
Official Website: http://www.diadeportugalca.org/festival/festival.html
Added by diadeportugal on April 1, 2009