You will learn how Spring Web Flow (SWF) can put the fun back into Web Development and allow you to manage the state and navigational needs of your application. SWF provides you with such modern features as partial page rendering and AJAX pop-ups. SWF also makes it possible for you to tap into the best part of JSF – its component model – within a Spring MVC application. This makes JSF much easier for and more accessible to developers with Spring MVC, Struts, or other request-driven framework backgrounds.
Note that by taking this course and the 4-day Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework course, you will be eligible to take the SpringSource Certified Web Specialist Exam.
When you become a SpringSource Certified Web Specialist, you will have one of the most valuable credentials in Java. The demand for Spring skills is skyrocketing. SpringSource training and certification helps to advance your skills and your career, and get the maximum benefit from Spring.
The exam is due to be released soon and if you attend this certification course at Skills Matter, your first attempt at the exam will be absolutely free!
Our hands-on Core Spring & Rich Web training prepares you to immediately use your new knowledge in your current web projects. The course also prepares you to take the Web Specialist certification exam to earn a valuable professional credential.
LEARN HOW TO:
* Put the fun back into Web development by utilizing Spring Web Flow (SWF)
* Manage the state and navigational needs of your application
* Tap into the best part of Java Server Face (JSF) – the component model
* Secure web requests with Spring Security
* Use effective web application testing strategies, techniques, and tools
* Build modular web applications with OSGi and the SpringSource Application Platform
Added by skillsmatter2009 on September 16, 2009