Taking place in Central London, this timely conference gives you the strategic vision and practical understanding that you need to transform your youth services into an integrated, efficient whole with a dynamic comprehensive offering for your young people.
There is currently an unprecedented policy focus and commitment of resources to upgrading and revitalising youth facilities.
A dynamic mix of local authority and voluntary sector teams, heads of youth services, youth support officers, community workers, 14-19 managers and school improvement advisors will be able to information share on the best practice that is currently shaping leading youth services so that you are future-fit for the continuing phases of Aiming High.
Attend this event and learn how to:
* Balance Targeted Youth Support with your wider offering and ECM outcomes
* Strengthen family intervention and train staff for intensive support
* Use Hear by Right and What’s Changed as tools to measure examples of change and success in your offering
* Upskill staff and develop joint training to deliver an integrated workforce
* Deliver effective Information, Advice and Guidance and link this to your wider integrated offering
* Achieve smooth transition and data-sharing across services
* Re-engage young learners in practical workshops
Official Website: http://www.emapconferences.co.uk/youthservices/
Added by Mark Cheverton on May 30, 2008