A one-day micro-conference as part of the Develop Conference.
"Since day one, mobile game developers have faced the challenges of shifting technologies, business models, and market perceptions. And despite a period of consolidation, the widespread adoption of the pay-per- download business model in Europe and subscriptions in Japan and the US, and the relative stability of J2ME and BREW as platforms, this state of flux persists.
This one-day conference aims to address topical issues such as:
* Will BREW become a force in Europe?
* How should developers place their bets when it comes to high-end Symbian games and Nokia's next gen N-Gage?
* How important will ad-funded business models be, and what will the implications be for developers?
* Will European mobile operators ever work together to support truly connected mobile gaming?
* Will the operators ever be supplanted by direct-to-consumer portals?"
Official Website: http://www.develop-conference.com/developconference/develop_mobile.shtml
Added by jnicho02 on May 10, 2007