The Technology Impact Awards experience provides technology companies an opportunity to increase their visibility and exposure amid the technology and business community of British Columbia.
This program is open to technology companies whose:
1. Head Office is based in British Columbia, or whose
2. Parent company has established a significant operating division, including senior management, in British Columbia.
Technology companies of all sectors and of all sizes are encouraged to submit their application to the Technology Impact Awards.
Applicants are asked to pay special attention when choosing their award category to ensure the category suits the current position of your organization. You may apply in more than one award category.
Awards are broken into three distinct groups: Technology Awards, Company Awards and Personal Recognition Awards.
Download award category criteria by clicking on the links below:
* Most Promising Pre-Commercial Technology
* Excellence in Product Innovation
* Best Application of Technology
* Most Promising Start-up
* Emerging Company of the Year
* Company of the Year
Personal Recognition Awards
* Team of the Year
* Leadership in Social Responsibility
* Person of the Year
Awards criteria PDFs are available here.
Official Website: http://www.bctia.org/awards/tia-awards_criteria.html
Added by bmann on January 26, 2009