The following event is for Information Technology Professionals, including (but not limited to) Project Managers, Programmers, Web Designers, Database Administrators, Software Engineers, Web Programmers, Systems Analysts, Network Administrators, IT Managers.
*** Pre-Registration is Required - See Event/Ticket Link ***
Here are just some of the topics we will cover in this one-day workshop (limited to 25 participants):
* Why you have virtually no chance of getting hired using the old, outdated job hunting methods.
* The new rules of the job search game – and, unfortunately, it’s a game that’s designed for you to lose.
* The three simple words on which most every final hiring decision are based.
* How to avoid being labeled as “overqualified” if you’re over 40 and have years of valuable experience.
* Why the worst thing you can do is approach an employer “looking for a job.”
* Who you need to need to build “value-based” relationships with – and the critical first step in building those relationships.
* My three-step system for becoming the "obvious" candidate.
* The biggest risk you face if you’re over 40 and unemployed.
I'm going to share my most powerful strategies for connecting with the right people – in the right way – that virtually ensures that you’ll rise above the rest and set yourself apart from everyone else.
And that’s just the beginning – because this workshop will give you simple, practical, powerful strategies and techniques you can use to make your job search much more effective.
Register early, as this exclusive workshop will be strictly limited to 25 participants.
Visit the web site for more information and to download a registration form (pre-registration required for all attendees).
Buffet lunch will be provided to participants at event -- in addition to complimentary, on-site parking.
Added by Dave Pierpoint on February 21, 2011