In this 1 day Amazon Web Services workshop, Daniel Sikar, fearless cyclist and expert on Amazon Web Services, will give you a step-by-step introduction to the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3) and the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cornerstones.
All setup procedures and practical work will be carried out on your own portable device to allow for AWS continued and future use.
LEARN HOW TO:
* Understand Amazon Infrastructure Services
* Use the AWS management console
* Understand Security Credentials
* Configure and use AWS command line tools, Firefox add-ons and AWS Toolkit for Eclipse
* Run and access virtual machines
* Store and secure your data in the AWS cloud environment
To find out more and sign up, visit Skills Matter website: http://skillsmatter.com/course/cloud-grid/amazon-web-services-ec2-s3-workshop/zx-1145
Added by zackskillsmatter on October 27, 2010