Celebrate 20 Years of Good Food & Friends at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market!
When the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market debuted the spring of 1993, it was one of just three farmers markets in San Francisco, a city which now boasts more than 25 markets each week. Over the years, the market has served as a key link between the city and the local food producers, supporting numerous small businesses, farmers, chefs, and food artisans. The Ferry Plaza Farmers Market has played an important role in the evolution of the Bay Area's farm-to-table movement, and remains a critical part of the local culinary community.
CUESA is celebrating 20 years of good food and friends at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. The 20th Birthday Bash will take place at the market, with a ticketed reception, plus free market-wide festivities for all. Join us!
Ticket holders will enjoy a special standing breakfast reception:
- Pile a shortcake high with market ingredients at one of four extravagant stations curated by top local chefs: William Werner of Craftsman & Wolves, Francis Ang of Fifth Floor, Jen Musty of Batter Bakery, and Luis Villavelazquez of Les Elements Patisserie
- Mix up a custom market beverage at the outrageous mimosa and juice bar
- Enjoy coffee and tea
- Take home special party favors
We'll also have non-ticketed activities, free to all:
- Farmers market-wide treasure hunt (visit the Info Booth for details)
- Presentation with local luminaries at 11 am in the south driveway
- Share your memories
Please mark your calendar and join us as we continue the celebration:
Birthday Party: Cocktails of the Farmers Market - Wednesday May 15, 5:30 pm - 8 pm
Summer Celebration - Sunday, July 14, 6 pm - 9 pm
Sunday Supper - Sunday, October 20, 6 pm-10 pm
Added by FullCalendar on April 20, 2013