Come dine with farmers, food artisans, and other local food lovers at our 12th annual fundraiser.
On Saturday May 12, CUESA's Dacor teaching kitchen in the north arcade will be transformed into the setting for our yearly breakfast gathering. Come delight in spring's abundance and the people who bring it to us each week. A market seller will be at each table to share stories about her or his business.
Seatings are at 9:00 and 11:00 am. Tickets are $45 for adults and $15 for children 3-13. Free for children under 3.
Purchase tickets > http://springbreakfastwithcuesa.eventbrite.com/
Spring Breakfast Menu:
- Pasture-raised scrambled eggs with fresh herbs, asparagus & farmer's cheese
- Summer squash frittata with goat cheese & salsa
- Roasted potatoes with spring onions & gypsy peppers
- 4505 Meats pork maple sausage & Fatted Calf breakfast sausage with fresh sage over an apple compote
- Martha's Swedish oatmeal pancakes with tayberry compote, maple syrup, whipped butter & pecans
- Market salad with baby beets, olives & tomatoes with vinaigrette of roasted shallots, olive oil & whole grain mustard
- Fresh blackberries, strawberries, cherries & raspberries with yogurt, honey & granola
- Assorted breakfast pastries with artisan cheeses & handmade jams
- Peet's coffee & tea
- Fresh squeezed citrus juice & mimosa bar
Official Website: http://www.cuesa.org/events/2012/spring-breakfast
Added by FullCalendar on April 28, 2012