The agenda for this seminar is as follows:
- Welcome and release of CSI Pune DeskTalk newsletter (theme = Entreprenurship) 15 minutes
- Keynote address - Dr. Shrikant Sundarrajan (Persistent Systems) - 40 minutes.
- Presentation by Pravin Desale (MD, LSI Logic and serial entrepreneur) - what VCs look for when they fund companies and the differences observed between Indian and US start-ups. - 40 minutes.
- Tea Break
- Entrepreneur Success Story: Harsh Barve, "Scaling Company successfully : from Automated Securities to SunGard India" - 40 minutes.
- Panel discussion - building an entrepreneurial ecosystem and helping bridge the perceived gaps as brought out by the VC. - 1.5 hours.
- VC (to be recommended by TiE)
- Yoshima Somvanshi, National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN)
- 3 entrepreneurs (preferably software product start-ups)
- Rajeevlochan Phadke (CEO - Image Point Technologies, www.imgpoint.com)
- Sandeep Kumar (CEO - Product Dossier, www.productdossier.com)
- Ajay Phatak (CoreObjects)
- Narendra Barhate (founder of SEED InfoTech and SEED Healthcare)
- Panel coordinator: Madhukar Bhatia (nFactorial Software, formerly VP at Symphony Services and Founder of In-Reality Software)
- Networking over Dinner
Official Website: http://www.csi-pune.org