This credit policy webinar will help participant create an effective trade credit policy that will maximize cash flow from the receivables while maximizing sales and minimizing bad debt expense.
Why Should You Attend:
When a small/new business grows in revenue, a strong credit policy is required to ensure profits and cash flow grow as well. This policy dictates how one of the company’s largest assets, its trade accounts receivable, will be successfully managed to align with the sales goals of an organization.
Too many companies simply rely only on the experience of its credit department personnel to make individual credit decisions and manage the day-to-day receivables management process. This strategy doesn’t generally consider the company’s overall sales and marketing strategies nor does it rely on a specific, well thought out policy to drive risk decisions. This webinar helps the participant create an effective trade credit policy that will maximize cash flow from the receivables while maximizing sales and minimizing bad debt expense.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The purpose of a credit policy.
- How sales/marketing strategies affect credit policy.
- What elements go into creating a credit policy.
- How your product/service margins affect goals and credit strategies.
- How credit strategies dictate collection processes.
- What authority levels need to be established.
- Differentiating between a “credit” decision and a “business” decision.
Who will Benefit:
- Credit Directors
- Credit Managers
- Office Managers
Added by complianceonlinecom on November 4, 2012