Saturday, November 25, 10am - 6pm
get your craft on...
Crafternoon Tea is here again soon (yay!) - come check it out at its new location in Leslieville at the Queen East Presb. Church (947 Queen East - S.E. corner of Carlaw & Queen).
Expect a quirky-cool mix of handcrafted wares, including clothing, accessories, jewellery, original art, housewares, soft toys, collectibles, superb eats and more - most priced under $50 and nothing over $75! Plus: fun DIY demos & mini-workshops and a fantastic charity bake sale.
Workshops and Demos:
Basic Felting, Hand-Spinning with drop-spindles, Beginner Knitting (Continental-style), Easy Holiday Sewing Projects and Soap-Making 101.
Here's who will be there (in no particular order):
* soap scum * please pretend * l'ammie * le petit pig * naynu *
* stefani b. * kulay * pms cookies * a heart apart * ching made *
* pleasurecraft fibres * thimble * jenny can't sit still *
* crafty like a fox * needles to say * kim's suitcase *
* simply. by amanda * vintage love * danielle maveal *
* 2-Mile * love nadiya * tony baggs * needle addict *
* salt & pepper textiles * damned dollies *
* ghetto couture * slo * sew be it *
Admission is by donation of art supplies, canned goods or $2.
Funds raised benefit the Woodgreen Community Centre
Official Website: http://www.nathalie-roze.com/newsframe.html
Added by torontocraftalert on November 21, 2006