Do you know how CSR can impact your business value?
Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR), the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC), Electronics Product Stewardship Canada (EPSC) and Imagine Canada are hosting an introductory event on CSR issues and the ICT sector.
Some of the issues to be covered include:
• Introduction to CSR and the CSR issues facing the ICT sector (CBSR)
• Addressing the Digital Divide
• The significance of Accessibility issues to the ICT Sector
• Doing Business with Charities & Non-profits
• CSR and Employees- how CSR is impacting employee attraction and retention
• Environmental Stewardship – tackling electronic waste
• Community Investment and Philanthropy – investing in your community and your business
For each of the topic areas, leading companies and organizations will be sharing their experiences in addressing these issues. Attendees will become more informed about how addressing practical tools and resources for implementing CSR within your company.
Official Website: http://www.itacontario.com/events/2006/06Sept28.htm
Added by thegreenpages on September 4, 2006