The Connected TV Summit will provide valuable insights into the emerging Connected TV ecosystem and will provide delegates with a clearer understanding of the new relationships that are being formed to bring sustainable connected entertainment services to market.
This one day conference considers the market potential for connected entertainment devices that enable online video consumption on the television set, and whether their availability is going to disrupt the traditional TV business. This Summit investigates the likely business models for Connected TV services and the opportunities and threats created for key television industry stakeholders including studios, broadcasters and Pay TV operators.
Highlights from the show include:
• One day conference bringing together leaders from the broadcast industry, consumer electronics and advertising industries to debate the opportunity presented by Connected TV
• Watch the event streamed LIVE online free of charge - click here to register
• Hear directly from CE manufacturers about how they plan to become content aggregators and TV service providers
• Learn how global broadcasters plan to exploit Hybrid Broadcast Broadband environments to improve viewing experiences
• Listen to advertising agencies discuss the opportunities when merging broadband with broadcast
• Learn from leading analysts about new business models and commercial opportunities presented by Connected TV
• Benefit from our pre-show online meeting planner
• Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
• Evening networking reception
To Book Now Click Here or Call +44 (0) 845 519 1230
For more information or if you are interesting in taking part, Call +44 (0) 845 519 1230 or Email [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.connectedtvsummit.com/why-attend.html
Added by Point Zero Media on March 19, 2010