Join WHEN for Connect Home - its third annual fundraiser and a fun night of great speakers, hands-on demos, yummy refreshments and prizes.
• Hands-on demos — making personal and household cleaners
• Shiatsu Massage available
• Refreshments provided
• Drop-off of toxic household products for safe disposal
• Win non-toxic alternative door prizes
• Enjoy an evening mingling and sampling finger foods, while learning about how to avoid toxins at home
Bruce Lourie, co-author of Canadian Bestseller “Slow Death by Rubber Duck”
Leslie Garrett, national award-winning journalist, editor, and author of “The Virtuous Consumer”
Funds raised will support the work of the Women's Healthy Environments Network on prevention initiatives addressing environmental links to health.
Official Website: http://www.womenshealthyenvironments.ca
Added by WHEN on September 24, 2009